

R2h 24m2010
I Saw the Devil
악마를 보았다
“Abandon all compassion.”
HorrorThriller
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Saw the Devil
Subscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited time$ Buy
Pay once, keep itAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Kyung-chul is a dangerous psychopath who kills for pleasure. Soo-hyeon, a top-secret agent, decides to track down the murderer himself. He promises himself that he will do everything in his power to take vengeance against the killer, even if it means that he must become a monster himself.
- Director
- Kim Jee-woon
- Writers
- Kim Jee-woon, Park Hoon-jung, Lee Yoon-ho
- Language
- Korean
- Country
- South Korea
- Release date
- 12 August 2010
- Budget
- $6,000,000
- Box office
- $12,966,357
Ensemble
Cast

Lee Byung-hun
Kim Soo-hyeon

Choi Min-sik
Kyung-chul

Jeon Kuk-hwan
Squad Chief Jang

Cheon Ho-jin
Section Chief Oh

Oh San-ha
Joo-yeon

Kim Yoon-seo
Se-yeon

Nam Bo-ra
Section Chief's Daughter

Lee Jun-hyuk
NIS Agent

Lee Jun-hyeok
NIS Agent

Yoon Chae-yeong
Nurse Han Song-i

Choi Moo-seong
Tae-joo

Kim In-seo
Se-jung
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Saw the Devil yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Saw the Devil
No discussions about I Saw the Devil yet. Start the first one.

