

Streaming guide
Where to watch V.I.P.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Roman is a young, talented composer, but he is constantly plagued by bad luck. He earns extra money by anonymously writing music for his less talented colleagues. One day, he meets a friend from school who promises him a generous reward for doing him a small favor. By helping him, Roman becomes involved in a smuggling scandal involving people in prominent positions. The operation is led by Jerzy, who has unlimited power. Roman falls in love with his wife, Anna. Love becomes the driving force behind exposing the gang.
- Director
- Juliusz Machulski
- Writers
- Juliusz Machulski
- Language
- Polish
- Country
- Belgium, France, Poland
- Release date
- 25 October 1991
Ensemble
Cast

Wojciech Malajkat
Roman Natorski

Liza Machulska
Anna

Paul Barge
Jerzy Malecki

Leonard Pietraszak
Jerzy Malecki (głos)

Jan Peszek
Jan Ramusz

Krzysztof Majchrzak
Zdzisio Grębosz

Bogusław Sobczuk
Lipert

Beata Tyszkiewicz
matka Romana
Ryszard Rynkowski
"Fuks"

Alina Janowska
Gręboszowa

Cezary Pazura
Małyszko

Tomasz Mędrzak
Jan Ramus
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of V.I.P. yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about V.I.P.
No discussions about V.I.P. yet. Start the first one.