VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I See Buildings Fall Like Lightning poster

1h 49m2026

I See Buildings Fall Like Lightning

“Five friends. Five lives. Countless hopes.”

Drama

Streaming guide

Where to watch I See Buildings Fall Like Lightning

I See Buildings Fall Like Lightning isn't out yet — release date 4 December 2026. Streaming options will appear here once it's available.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Official video vault

Trailers & videos

Story

Synopsis

Childhood friends Patrick, Shiv, Rian, Oli, and Conor played together, skipped school together, and dreamt of the lives they would have one day. Now they’re thirty, and the future they imagined is slipping quietly out of reach.

Director
Clio Barnard
Writers
Keiran Goddard, Enda Walsh
Language
English
Country
France, United Kingdom, United States of America
Release date
4 December 2026

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I See Buildings Fall Like Lightning yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I See Buildings Fall Like Lightning

Start a discussion

No discussions about I See Buildings Fall Like Lightning yet. Start the first one.