

1h 27m1932
I married - never
Jag gifta mig – aldrig
Comedy
Streaming guide
Where to watch I married - never
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Edit Carlson is having trouble courting car mechanic Helge Malm, whose motto is "me mary? - never!", and when he reveals that he's about to receive an inheritance, Edit's sister Tora sets her sight on him as well.
- Directors
- Per Hugo, Erik 'Bullen' Berglund
- Writers
- Per Hugo, Ernst Fastbom
- Language
- Swedish
- Country
- Sweden
- Release date
- 14 October 1932
Ensemble
Cast

Erik 'Bullen' Berglund
Calle Malmberg

Viran Rydkvist
Alma Carlsson

Lizzy Stein
Tora

Stina Seelig
Edit

Björn Berglund
Helge Malm

Gösta Gustafson
Hermansson

Doris Nelson
Kristin
Else-Brite Ågren
Lova

Nils Hultgren
Granberg

Olav Riégo
Rulle Berg

Ragnar Widestedt
John Wilson

Harry Ahlin
Postman
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I married - never yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I married - never
No discussions about I married - never yet. Start the first one.