

45m2020
Scenes I Imagine
Hayalimdeki Sahneler
Documentary
Streaming guide
Where to watch Scenes I Imagine
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Scenes I Imagine in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Hayalimdeki Sahneler aims to explain and analyze scenes from 3 heavily queer coded Turkish films from 80s.
- Director
- Metin Akdemir
- Language
- Turkish
- Release date
- 3 September 2020
Ensemble
Cast

Serap Aksoy
Self - Interviewee

Hale Soygazi
Self - Interviewee

Nur Sürer
Self - Interviewee

Deniz Türkali
Self - Interviewee

Müjde Ar
Archive Footage

Şahika Tekand
Archive Footage

Yılmaz Zafer
Archive Footage
Engin Ertan
Self- Interviewee
Özlem Güçlü
Self- Interviewee
Umut Tumay Arsl
Self- Interviewee
Nihal Albayrak

Özgür Biber
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Scenes I Imagine yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about Scenes I Imagine
No discussions about Scenes I Imagine yet. Start the first one.