VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Hate Big Phony poster

33m2016

I Hate Big Phony

“BIGPHONY”

Documentary

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Hate Big Phony

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Hate Big Phony in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

For all intents and purposes, 2015 was seemingly a banner year for singer/songwriter Bobby Choy (aka Big Phony). His melodic and quiet songs had garnered him a following as he performs at SXSW while also starring in his first feature film. However, returning back to the States from living abroad in S. Korea - has he made the right decisions in life, professionally and personally? Is he his own worst enemy?

Director
Milton Liu
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
22 April 2016

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Hate Big Phony yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Hate Big Phony

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Hate Big Phony yet. Start the first one.