VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Touches on the V. I. Lenin's Portrait poster

4h 15m1967

Touches on the V. I. Lenin's Portrait

Штрихи к портрету В.И. Ленина

DramaHistoryTV Movie

10.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Touches on the V. I. Lenin's Portrait

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Touches on the V. I. Lenin's Portrait in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Life and works of V.I. Lenin during the difficult period for the country of 1918.

Director
Leonid Pchyolkin
Writers
Mikhail Shatrov
Language
Russian
Country
Soviet Union
Release date
1 October 1967

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Touches on the V. I. Lenin's Portrait yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Touches on the V. I. Lenin's Portrait

Start a discussion

No discussions about Touches on the V. I. Lenin's Portrait yet. Start the first one.