

1h 40m2009
I Will Return
So che ritornerai
“He kept his word... in a way”
RomanceThrillerTV Movie
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Will Return
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Anna, owner of an electro-mechanical factory, has an affair with her best friend Lisa's husband, hunky Maurizio; realizing she got pregnant, Anna tries to end the affair and, during an argument, Maurizio dies in a car crash—swearing that he'll come back. His promise seems to be fulfilled five years later when, during a wedding, Anna recognizes her lost lover in groom-to-be Tom.
- Director
- Eros Puglielli
- Writers
- George Eastman, Teodosio Losito
- Language
- Italian
- Country
- Italy
- Release date
- 5 June 2009
Ensemble
Cast

Manuela Arcuri
Anna Gastaldi

Jason Lewis
Tom

Valeria Milillo
Lisa

Giancarlo Giannini
Borghi

Alberto Molinari
Carlo Giordani

Paolo Romano
Walter Lanci

Toni Bertorelli
Ermanno

Frank Crudele
ispettore Morganti

Raniero Monaco Di Lapio
Maurizio Mainardi
Francesca Petretto
Maddy

Barbara Chiesa
Elvira

Walter Toschi
Calabresi
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Will Return yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Will Return
No discussions about I Will Return yet. Start the first one.