

Streaming guide
Where to watch I Conquer the Sea!
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Conquer the Sea! in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
1936 was a different world in Newfoundland - the bigotry and the unexpected ending will give you plenty to talk about and think about in this forgotten masterpiece of human drama.
- Director
- Victor Halperin
- Writers
- Richard Carroll
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 23 January 1936
Ensemble
Cast

Steffi Duna
Rosita Gonzales

Dennis Morgan
Tommy Ashley

Douglas Walton
Leonard Ashley

George Cleveland
Caleb Ashley

E. Alyn Warren
Sebastian
Anna De Linsky
Mrs. Maria Gonzalez
Johnnie Pirrone Jr.
Pedro Gonzales
Charles McMurphy
Zack
Jimmy Hertz
Tiny

Olin Francis
Gabe

Gino Corrado
Portugese Man with Three Wives
Albert Russell
Josh
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Conquer the Sea! yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Conquer the Sea!
No discussions about I Conquer the Sea! yet. Start the first one.