VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Doing What I Please poster

1h 7m1961

Doing What I Please

有難や節 あゝ有難や有難や

Drama

Streaming guide

Where to watch Doing What I Please

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Doing What I Please in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Koichi Haruyama, who works at the Morita Automobile Factory, was driving a convertible through Ginza in search of accident sites. He buys cars that have been damaged in accidents at a low price and scraps them for his own company. He uses the money he earns in this way to pay back Kanda Trading. Morita, the president of the company, is suspicious about the identity of Kanda Trading, from whom he borrowed money. However, what is borrowed must be repaid, and Koichi drives to Toyokawa to beg his grandfather for money as his scrap business is not going well. In addition to begging for money, Koichi has another secret purpose...

Director
Katsumi Nishikawa
Writers
Gan Yamazaki
Language
Japanese
Country
Japan
Release date
3 May 1961

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Doing What I Please yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Doing What I Please

Start a discussion

No discussions about Doing What I Please yet. Start the first one.