VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Will Live poster

1h 51m2022

I Will Live

Я буду жить

DramaRomance

6.2/10

TMDB rating · 6 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Will Live

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Will Live in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Alla devoted most of her life to her ex-husbands, son and daughter. She works as a tutor while continuing to support her adult children and husbands. Relatives come to her for lunch every day, not at all interested in Alla herself. In one of these family dinners, choking on potatoes, Alla almost dies, but "relatives" do not even notice this.

Director
Eduard Bordukov
Writers
Anna Kozlova
Language
Russian
Country
Russia
Release date
3 November 2022

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Will Live yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Will Live

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Will Live yet. Start the first one.