VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I'm Alone poster

1993

I'm Alone

Я сама

CrimeDrama

7.5/10

TMDB rating · 2 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I'm Alone

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I'm Alone in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Bandits kill Sergei in front of his wife and son. The son of the murdered man loses the power of speech. Nadezhda, Sergei's wife, is also unable to bear the blow. The murder of her husband literally stands before her eyes day and night. The militia, as it seems to Nadezhda, acts slowly and ineffectively and she passes the sentence herself and decides to execute it...

Director
Igor Maksimchuk
Writers
Nikolay Ivanov, Петр Иванов
Language
Russian
Country
Russia, Ukraine
Release date
9 August 1993

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I'm Alone yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I'm Alone

Start a discussion

No discussions about I'm Alone yet. Start the first one.