

Streaming guide
Where to watch Because I Love
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Fighter pilot Nikolai Muravyov is experiencing a personal drama: his wife and son left for the mainland - they are tired of life beyond the Arctic Circle. Colonel Belyy, thinking that his wife will return to her husband if he serves on the mainland, sends Nikolai on a business trip. In the new unit, Muravyov meets his fellow student Yevgeni Shelest. Friends have to fly in pairs.
- Director
- Igor Dobrolyubov
- Writers
- Vadim Trunin, Arkadi Pinchuk
- Language
- Russian
- Country
- Soviet Union
- Release date
- 7 December 1974
Ensemble
Cast

Gennadi Korolkov
Muravyov

Vasiliy Bochkaryov
Shelest

Valentina Telichkina
Lena

Natalya Gvozdikova
Vera

Natalya Velichko
Katya

Aleksandra Klimova
Irina Nikolayevna Belaya

Nikolai Rybnikov
Roman Ignatyevich Belyy

Yuriy Kuzmenkov
Zhuk

Aleksandr Bespalyy
Sasha

Boris Borisenok
Colonel

Rostislav Shmyryov
Flight Director
Vladimir Gritsevskiy
Dispatcher
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Because I Love yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Because I Love
No discussions about Because I Love yet. Start the first one.