VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
C.I.A. poster

1h 24m2019

C.I.A.

Club Internacional Aguerridos

Drama

3.0/10

TMDB rating · 4 votes

Watch trailer Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch C.I.A.

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy C.I.A. in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Official video vault

Trailers & videos

Story

Synopsis

Nico, a güero who has grown bored of his privileged life, decides to make a documentary film on punk culture. He meets Omar, the Club Internacional Aguerridos leader, who introduces him to a world of music, pot, delinquency and free love.

Director
José Leandro Córdova Lucas
Writers
Lino Georg von Saenger, Enrique Giner de Los Ríos, José Leandro Córdova Lucas
Language
Spanish; Castilian
Country
Mexico
Release date
14 November 2019

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of C.I.A. yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about C.I.A.

Start a discussion

No discussions about C.I.A. yet. Start the first one.