

1h 46m2008
I'm Gonna Explode
Voy a explotar
ComedyDramaRomance
Streaming guide
Where to watch I'm Gonna Explode
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Tale of a young couple who throw caution to the wind and set out in search of their true fate. Román is the son of a contemptible, right-leaning congressman. Recently enrolled in a new high school, the rebellious teen clumsily attempts to hang himself on-stage at the big talent show. Maru is the sole member of the audience to applaud, earning both students a day of detention. After bonding during the course of their punishment, Román and Maru grab daddy's gun, steal a Volkswagen, and hit the road bound for nowhere.
- Director
- Gerardo Naranjo
- Writers
- Gerardo Naranjo
- Language
- Spanish; Castilian
- Country
- United Kingdom, Mexico
- Release date
- 26 September 2008
Ensemble
Cast

Juan Pablo de Santiago
Román

María Deschamps
Maru

Daniel Giménez Cacho
Dip. Eugenio Valdez

Martha Claudia Moreno
Helena

Rebecca Jones
Eva
Gustavo González
Pablo
Carlos Narro
Profesor Belmont
Denis Soto
Pepa
Mauricio Porras
Beto

Ximena Romo
Lucía
Jana Sosnowski
Tina
Raúl Ortiz
Pedre Salvador
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I'm Gonna Explode yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I'm Gonna Explode
No discussions about I'm Gonna Explode yet. Start the first one.