

2h 12m2023
Sisi & I
Sisi & Ich
DramaHistory
Streaming guide
Where to watch Sisi & I
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads play$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
After an elaborate application process, Empress Elisabeth of Austria hires Countess Irma as her new lady-in-waiting and takes her to her summer residence on Corfu. As the two women become closer there, this soon leads to tensions back in Vienna.
- Director
- Frauke Finsterwalder
- Writers
- Christian Kracht, Frauke Finsterwalder
- Language
- German
- Country
- Austria, Switzerland, Germany
- Release date
- 30 March 2023
Ensemble
Cast

Susanne Wolff
Empress Elisabeth of Austria

Sandra Hüller
Irma Sztáray

Tom Rhys Harries
Smythe

Johanna Wokalek
Countess Marie Festetics

Angela Winkler
Princess Ludovika of Bavaria

Stefan Kurt
Count of Berzeviczy

Maresi Riegner
Marie
William Erazo Fernández
Porter

Georg Friedrich
Archduke Ludwig Viktor of Austria

Sophie Hutter
Fritzi

Sibylle Canonica
Maria Sztáray

Markus Schleinzer
Kaiser Franz Joseph
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Sisi & I yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Sisi & I
No discussions about Sisi & I yet. Start the first one.









