

R2h 15m2007
I'm Not There
“All I can do is be me, whoever that is.”
DramaMusic
Streaming guide
Where to watch I'm Not There
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Six actors portray six personas of music legend Bob Dylan in scenes depicting various stages of his life, chronicling his rise from unknown folksinger to international icon and revealing how Dylan constantly reinvented himself.
- Director
- Todd Haynes
- Writers
- Todd Haynes, Oren Moverman
- Language
- English
- Country
- Germany, United States of America
- Release date
- 1 October 2007
- Budget
- $20,000,000
- Box office
- $4,001,121
Ensemble
Cast

Christian Bale
Jack / Pastor John

Cate Blanchett
Jude

Marcus Carl Franklin
Woody / Chaplin Boy

Richard Gere
Billy

Heath Ledger
Robbie

Ben Whishaw
Arthur

Charlotte Gainsbourg
Claire

David Cross
Allen Ginsberg

Bruce Greenwood
Keenan Jones / Garrett

Julianne Moore
Alice Fabian

Michelle Williams
Coco Rivington

Richie Havens
Old Man Arvin
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I'm Not There yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I'm Not There
No discussions about I'm Not There yet. Start the first one.












