

1h 57m1998
Am I Beautiful?
Bin ich schön?
ComedyDrama
Streaming guide
Where to watch Am I Beautiful?
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Am I Beautiful? in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Between Munich and Seville, the destinies of sixteen characters intertwine and intersect, missing each other or colliding head-on. They are all, without knowing it, at a pivotal moment in their lives...
- Director
- Doris Dörrie
- Writers
- Doris Dörrie, Rolf Basedow, Ruth Stadler
- Language
- German
- Country
- Germany
- Release date
- 17 September 1998
Ensemble
Cast

Marie Zielcke
Angelina
Carla Weindler
Carla
Julian Messner
Philip

Franka Potente
Linda

Gustav Peter Wöhler
Werner

Steffen Wink
Klaus

Anica Dobra
Franziska

Iris Berben
Rita

Oliver Nägele
Fred

Maria Schrader
Elke

Dietmar Schönherr
Juan
Beatriz Castillón Mateo
Marie (jung)
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Am I Beautiful? yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about Am I Beautiful?
No discussions about Am I Beautiful? yet. Start the first one.