VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Do! I Do! poster

1h 55m1983

I Do! I Do!

MusicTV Movie

7.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Do! I Do!

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Do! I Do! in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Adaptation of the award-winning stage musical. The story takes place entirely in a bedroom dominated by a couple's four poster bed, taking them through fifty years of marriage, through happiness and sorrow, through good times and bad, through childbirth, parenthood, and the eventual sadness from the absence of their children. In the end, they face the future together, while remembering their past.

Directors
Marge Champion, Terry Hughes
Writers
Harvey Schmidt, Jan de Hartog, Tom Jones
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
8 October 1983

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Do! I Do! yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Do! I Do!

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Do! I Do! yet. Start the first one.