VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Say I Do poster

1h 42m2004

Say I Do

Di que sí

Comedy

5.6/10

TMDB rating · 25 votes

Watch trailer Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Say I Do

Free with ads

No payment; ads play

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Official video vault

Trailers & videos

Story

Synopsis

An unlikely couple fake a relationship to win a TV game show prize. Wannabe actress Estrella dreams of becoming a hostess on a romance reality-TV show presented by Amador Rosales. Meanwhile, movie usher and film buff Victor, who hates such reality shows, is being pressured by his mother to be a contestant.

Director
Juan Calvo
Writers
Juan Calvo
Language
Spanish; Castilian
Country
Spain
Release date
13 January 2004

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Say I Do yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Say I Do

Start a discussion

No discussions about Say I Do yet. Start the first one.