
18m2023
S.P.I.C.
“In a violent world you shouldn't have to sell your soul.”
CrimeDrama
Streaming guide
Where to watch S.P.I.C.
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy S.P.I.C. in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
A young boy's desire to get his mother back, and a father's struggle to make things right collide.
- Director
- Heidi Miami Marshall
- Writers
- Johnny Sanchez
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 19 March 2023
- Budget
- $25,000
Ensemble
Cast

Gavin Guerrero
Johnny

Johnny Sanchez
Emilio

Alexis Cruz
Álvaro
Andres Pina
Fabio
Izzabella Timonera
Cindy
Carter Jones
Russell
Jennah Roman
Chicky

Gabriel Awan
Junkie 1
Ana L. Ortega
Older Woman on Street
Joaquín E. Sánchez
Older Man on Street
Maritza D. Sánchez
Wife of Older Man on Street
Athena Colón
Junkie 2
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of S.P.I.C. yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about S.P.I.C.
No discussions about S.P.I.C. yet. Start the first one.