VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Til Edvard poster

5m2002

Til Edvard

5.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Til Edvard

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Til Edvard in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

I walked around Trondheim, shooting this and that, and at one point I saw these girls walking across a little footbridge. After I got the shot of them, I spent a little time trying to imagine what they might have seen on their little walk. This is the result. I don't know if it was the light, or the architecture, but I was reminded of Edvard Munch's paintings and graphics, and decided this was a modest electronic homage to him. (Jon Jost)

Director
Jon Jost
Language
Norwegian
Country
United States of America
Release date
2 January 2002

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Til Edvard yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Til Edvard

Start a discussion

No discussions about Til Edvard yet. Start the first one.