

50m2018
I, Potro
Yo, Potro
“Something big is coming”
ComedyTV Movie
Streaming guide
Where to watch I, Potro
Subscription
Included if you subscribeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Former Club de Cuervos player Potro returns home to Argentina to crash the wedding of his famous soccer-star brother and confront his estranged family.
- Director
- Marcos Bucay
- Writers
- Marcos Bucay
- Language
- Spanish; Castilian
- Country
- Argentina, Mexico
- Release date
- 19 October 2018
Ensemble
Cast

Joaquín Ferreira
Potro Romani

Marcela Alvarez
Julieta

Benjamín Alfonso
Fabrizio
Emilia Claudeville
Renata
Mauricio Llera
Pumas President
Sol Gaschetto
Florencia

Martín Seefeld
Darío
Martín Rocco
Pipín Velardi
Gonzalo Vizan
Tristán

Paula Grinszpan
Amiga de la novia

Noemí Frenkel
Belén

Grego Rossello
Valet Parking
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I, Potro yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I, Potro
No discussions about I, Potro yet. Start the first one.

