VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide

1h 44m2026

D*I*Y

“He fights for wealth. She fights for independence.”

Streaming guide

Where to watch D*I*Y

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy D*I*Y in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

SHANE CABLE starts his dream-business and embarks on an adventure for a new life. To save the foreclosure on his ill mother's house, he does everything in his power to transform his struggling company into a profitable enterprise. His journey toward financial success is derailed by the loss of his house, an unstable business plan, and the innocence of youth. It's not until he comes to realize that self-identity is more important than external wealth, that our hero is able to reconcile with his inner demons and follow his dream. Set in the midst of Arizona's punk rock "unity" movement, teenie-bopper, SHANE CABLE forms his own Record Label, he is forced to deal with the enslavement and challenge that accompanies the cut-throat record industry.

Language
English
Release date
30 September 2026

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of D*I*Y yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about D*I*Y

Start a discussion

No discussions about D*I*Y yet. Start the first one.