

1h 27m2013
May I Kill U?
“A psychopath on the cycle path”
ComedyCrimeHorrorThriller
Streaming guide
Where to watch May I Kill U?
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
A PC becomes a vigilante after a head trauma.
- Director
- Stuart Urban
- Writers
- Stuart Urban
- Language
- English
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Release date
- 11 January 2013
Ensemble
Cast

Kevin Bishop
Baz

Jack Doolan
Seth

Frances Barber
Bernice

Kasia Kołeczek
Maya

Hayley-Marie Axe
Val

Rosemary Leach
Mags

Rachael Evelyn
Tracy
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of May I Kill U? yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about May I Kill U?
No discussions about May I Kill U? yet. Start the first one.















