VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Kill Me Quick, I'm Cold poster

1h 39m1967

Kill Me Quick, I'm Cold

Fai in fretta ad uccidermi... ho freddo!

ComedyCrime

6.0/10

TMDB rating · 5 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Kill Me Quick, I'm Cold

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Kill Me Quick, I'm Cold in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Giovanna and Franco are lovers pretending to be brother and sister in order to con unsuspecting marks while staying in the most luxurious locales throughout Europe. In their travels, they come across the beautiful Christina, a girl who is being threatened by her brother, Sergio, in order to get the family fortune. But as Giovanna and Franco delve into their story, the double-crossing begins, and no one is sure who is getting tricked.

Director
Francesco Maselli
Writers
Francesco Maselli, Biagio Proietti, Ennio De Concini
Language
Italian
Country
France, Italy
Release date
7 September 1967

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Kill Me Quick, I'm Cold yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Kill Me Quick, I'm Cold

Start a discussion

No discussions about Kill Me Quick, I'm Cold yet. Start the first one.