VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Am Innocent poster

1h 45m1959

I Am Innocent

أنا بريئة

DramaThriller

9.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Am Innocent

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Am Innocent in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Nahid's father dies and his cousin Fadel approaches her, and later marries her. Ramzy, Fadel's cousin, visits them and tries to flirt with Nahid. Fadel tries to kill Ramzy, but Nahid saves him. Ramzy runs away with Nahid to a boarding house and tries to assault her, but she evades him and rejects him. Then Ramzy gets involved in killing his friend's (honor) while they are gambling, and the events unfold.

Director
Hossam El Dine Mostafa
Language
Arabic
Country
Egypt
Release date
31 August 1959

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Am Innocent yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Am Innocent

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Am Innocent yet. Start the first one.