

1h 40m1942
I Love Wrongdoing
أحب الغلط
“Badawyia is a younger dancer who dreams of stardom. She meets the young doctor,”
Drama
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Love Wrongdoing
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Badawyia is a younger dancer who dreams of stardom. She meets the young doctor, Elwy, and they fall in love. A director asks her to be the star of his new movie, but when Elwy asks her to marry him, his father disapproves.
- Director
- Hussein Fawzi
- Writers
- Badie' Khayri, Abdel Aziz Salam, Bayram Al Tunisi
- Language
- Arabic
- Country
- Egypt
- Release date
- 1 January 1942
Ensemble
Cast

Ismail Yasseen
حسونة

Anwar Wagdi
ممدوح

Mansi Fahmy
شوكت باشا

Fouad Shafiq
رفقي

Hussein Sedki
علوي

Tahiya Cariocca
بدوية

Ferdous Mohamed
أم بدوية

Amina Sherif
ناهد

Gina
راقصة

Shafiq Nour ElDein
الصحفي

Bishara Wakim
بشارة واكيم

Hassan Atla
حسن أتلة
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Love Wrongdoing yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Love Wrongdoing
No discussions about I Love Wrongdoing yet. Start the first one.