

1h 38m1975
Hello, I'm Your Aunt!
Здравствуйте, я ваша тётя!
ComedyTV Movie
Streaming guide
Where to watch Hello, I'm Your Aunt!
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Hello, I'm Your Aunt! in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
A funny comedy based on famous Brandon Thomas' play "Charley's Aunt".
- Director
- Viktor Titov
- Writers
- Brandon Thomas, Viktor Titov
- Language
- Russian
- Country
- Soviet Union
- Release date
- 26 December 1975
Ensemble
Cast

Aleksandr Kalyagin
Babbs Baberley

Mikhail Kozakov
Colonel Francis Chesney

Armen Dzhigarkhanyan
Judge Kriegs

Tamara Nosova
Donna Rosa d'Alvadorez

Tatyana Vedeneeva
Ela Delahay

Mikhail Lyubeznov
Charley Wyckham

Oleg Shklovsky
Jackie Chesney

Tatyana Vasileva
Annie

Valentin Gaft
Brasset, Lackey

Galina Orlova
Betty

Viktor Gajnov
Policeman

Yuriy Prokhorov
episode
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Hello, I'm Your Aunt! yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about Hello, I'm Your Aunt!
No discussions about Hello, I'm Your Aunt! yet. Start the first one.