VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Am Gabriel poster

G1h 33m2012

I Am Gabriel

“Parched souls thirsting for a message of hope.”

Drama

5.3/10

TMDB rating · 23 votes

Watch trailer Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Am Gabriel

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Official video vault

Trailers & videos

Story

Synopsis

An unforgiving sun, a parched earth, and a failed economy have left a small Texas town desolate. For ten years Promise, Texas has known nothing but one curse after another. It's barren, broken, and dying, leaving a town full of despair. When a couple finds a boy walking along a dusty road, alone in the middle of nowhere, with nothing but a mat tucked under his arm, they pick him up in hopes of helping him. What they don't realize is that he has come to help them and the residents of Promise. No one knows who he is or where he came from. Some think he's an answer to prayer. Others think he's a runaway or a false prophet. And the only thing this boy will say about himself is that he's here to help. The town's sheriff, Brody, is determined to uncover the truth. But Brody has his own problems trying to hold a dying town together. Miracle after miracle takes place and the residents of Promise embrace the boy... Written by Mike Norris

Director
Mike Norris
Writers
Kaci Hill, Mike Norris, Neal Odom
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
28 August 2012
Budget
$375,000

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Am Gabriel yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Am Gabriel

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Am Gabriel yet. Start the first one.