VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Pigsty poster

1h 39m1969

Pigsty

Porcile

“I killed my father, I ate human flesh, and I quiver with joy.”

Drama

7.0/10

TMDB rating · 168 votes

Watch trailer Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Pigsty

Subscription

Included if you subscribe

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Official video vault

Trailers & videos

Story

Synopsis

Two dramatic stories. In an undetermined past, a young cannibal (who killed his own father) is condemned to be torn to pieces by some wild beasts. In the second story, Julian, the young son of a post-war German industrialist, is on the way to lie down with his farm's pigs, because he doesn't like human relationships.

Director
Pier Paolo Pasolini
Writers
Pier Paolo Pasolini
Language
Italian
Country
France, Italy
Release date
2 September 1969

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Pigsty yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Pigsty

Start a discussion

No discussions about Pigsty yet. Start the first one.