

Streaming guide
Where to watch Complexes
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
In the first episode, Quirino tries to conquer co-worker Gabriella. In the second episode, Prof. Beozi ends up in a raid of the police in a local for homosexuals when trying to avoid a scandal. In the third episode, Guglielmo passes all tests in order to become reader of the television news brilliantly, although the commission works with all subtleness's to exclude him.
- Directors
- Luigi Filippo D'Amico, Franco Rossi, Dino Risi
- Writers
- Piero De Bernardi, Alberto Sordi, Agenore Incrocci
- Language
- Italian
- Country
- France, Italy
- Release date
- 15 August 1965
Ensemble
Cast

Nino Manfredi
Quirino Raganelli

Ugo Tognazzi
Prof. Gildo Beozi

Alberto Sordi
Guglielmo Bertone

Umberto D'Orsi
Ernesto (I)

Ilaria Occhini
Gabriella (I)

Riccardo Garrone
Alvaro Morandini (I)

Claudie Lange
Erminia, la moglie di Beozi (II)

Mario Frera
Caponi dell'Ultramarket (I)

Nanda Primavera
La suocera di Beozi (II)

Gaia Germani
Self (segment "Guglielmo il Dentone")

Paola Borboni
Baracchi-Croce, assistente di Beozi (II)

Claudio Gora
l'antiquario (II)
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Complexes yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Complexes
No discussions about Complexes yet. Start the first one.