

Streaming guide
Where to watch I picari
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I picari in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
The adventures of a couple of scoundrels in the Spain of the 16th century.
- Director
- Mario Monicelli
- Writers
- Mario Monicelli, Leonardo Benvenuti, Suso Cecchi d'Amico
- Language
- Italian
- Country
- Italy
- Release date
- 18 December 1987
Ensemble
Cast

Giancarlo Giannini
Guzmán de Alfarache

Enrico Montesano
Lazarillo de Tormes

Vittorio Gassman
Marquis Felipe de Aragona

Nino Manfredi
The blind wanderer

Giuliana De Sio
Rosario, the prostitute

Bernard Blier
The exploiter of prostitutes

Paolo Hendel
The tutor

Vittorio Caprioli
mozzafiato

Enzo Robutti
The captain of the ship

Blanca Marsillach
Ponzia

María Casanova
The pregnant woman

Juan Carlos Naya
The pottery seller
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I picari yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I picari
No discussions about I picari yet. Start the first one.