

1h 32m2018
I'm Back
Sono tornato
Comedy
Streaming guide
Where to watch I'm Back
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Benito Mussolini resurfaces in Rome 72 years after his death, as if not a single day had passed. Finding a country still full of problems, both old and new, his firebrand rhetoric wins him once again the hearts and minds of millions of Italians — who see him as a wacky reenactor who speaks inconvenient truths to power.
- Director
- Luca Miniero
- Writers
- Luca Miniero, Ilaria Castiglioni, Nicola Guaglianone
- Language
- Italian
- Country
- Italy
- Release date
- 1 February 2018
- Box office
- $2,803,609
Ensemble
Cast

Massimo Popolizio
Benito Mussolini

Frank Matano
Andrea Canaletti

Stefania Rocca
Katia Bellini

Gioele Dix
Daniele Leonardi
Eleonora Belcamino
Francesca

Ariella Reggio
Nonna Lea

Massimo De Lorenzo
Giorgio

Giancarlo Ratti
Mario Capogrossi

Guglielmo Favilla
TV author

Luca Avagliano
Gianni

Daniela Airoldi
Laura

Alessandro Cattelan
Se stesso
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I'm Back yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I'm Back
No discussions about I'm Back yet. Start the first one.