2024
I Swiped the Wrong One
“Sometimes the wrong swipe leads to the right person.”
ComedyRomance
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Swiped the Wrong One
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Swiped the Wrong One in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
A movie within the The Haunting of Prince Dom Pedro feature film, I Swiped the Wrong One is the story of four people who discover dating in the physical world is much different than dating online. Their first dates begin and end in ways that they did not anticipate.
- Director
- Don Swanson
- Writers
- Joe Fishel
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 10 August 2024
- Budget
- $1,000
Ensemble
Cast
Rachel Pfennigwerth
Emily

Chad Bruns
Jacob
Dauby Baublitz
Emma
Hunter Ventura
Joshua
Paul B. Anderson
Narrator
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Swiped the Wrong One yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Swiped the Wrong One
No discussions about I Swiped the Wrong One yet. Start the first one.