

Streaming guide
Where to watch I Am Afraid
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
During a wave of political violence in Italy, a policeman who's already survived an assassination is assigned to act as a bodyguard to a morally upright judge. He feels increasingly fearful as the links of the upper echelons of police and government to the violence become clear.
- Director
- Damiano Damiani
- Writers
- Nicola Badalucco, Damiano Damiani
- Language
- Italian
- Country
- Italy
- Release date
- 6 October 1977
Ensemble
Cast

Gian Maria Volonté
Brigadiere Ludovico Graziano

Erland Josephson
Judge Cancedda

Mario Adorf
Judge Moser

Angelica Ippolito
Gloria
Paola Arduini
Irma Caterini

Giorgio Cerioni
Major Masseria

Bruno Corazzari
La Rosa

Laura De Marchi
Elsa Meroni

Paolo Malco
Caligari

Laura Trotter
Aldo Farina
Giuseppe Fazio
Pastorino
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Am Afraid yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Am Afraid
No discussions about I Am Afraid yet. Start the first one.