

1h 34m2023
Relax, I'm from the Future
“What if everything worked out OK?”
ComedyScience Fiction
Streaming guide
Where to watch Relax, I'm from the Future
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Casper is a time traveller who arrives in the 2020s in an attempt to prevent a major future catastrophe. He meets Holly, a queer black woman he befriends and draws into his plan by giving her his knowledge of the future so that she can make quick money. However, they unwittingly alter the future themselves with their actions, until Doris, another time traveller, arrives to stop them.
- Director
- Luke Higginson
- Writers
- Luke Higginson
- Language
- English
- Country
- Canada
- Release date
- 22 September 2023
Ensemble
Cast

Rhys Darby
Casper

Gabrielle Graham
Holly

Julian Richings
Percy

Zachary Bennett
Chuck
Marye Barton
Betty

Janine Theriault
Doris

Louisa Zhu
Alana
Peter Valdron
Handsome Man
John Cleland
Angry Dad

Amanda Barker
Librarian

Kristen Kurnik
Emily

Tim Doiron
Future Man
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Relax, I'm from the Future yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Relax, I'm from the Future
No discussions about Relax, I'm from the Future yet. Start the first one.

















