VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Am poster

PG1h 29m2010

I Am

“It Pays To Remember”

DocumentaryDrama

5.8/10

TMDB rating · 9 votes

Watch trailer Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Am

$ Rent

Pay once, watch for a limited time

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Official video vault

Trailers & videos

Story

Synopsis

In the City of Angels, despair and heartache are the daily mail -- delivered with painful regularity whether we want them or not. Through I AM, we join an eclectic cast as they try to untangle themselves from the web of sin. All along the way, they are each joined by a mysterious companion -- ever present with a loving guidance without judgment for their actions. The more they attempt to fix their lives, the deeper they sink into chaos, pain, and loss. In addition, we discover that sin is a matrix connecting even the most remote of strangers to one another. It is at this breaking point when we see the presence of this companion was no accident. He was the ever-loving constant who refused to abandon His people -- even when they abandoned Him.

Director
John Ward
Writers
John Ward
Language
English
Release date
1 October 2010

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Am yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Am

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Am yet. Start the first one.