

1h 33m2005
The Kid & I
“Get a little action.”
ComedyFamily
Streaming guide
Where to watch The Kid & I
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Aaron Roman is a teenager with cerebral palsy who dreams of starring in a big-time action movie. When his father grants Aaron his wish for his eighteenth birthday, he experiences the reality a bit hard to manage.
- Director
- Penelope Spheeris
- Writers
- Tom Arnold
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 2 December 2005
Ensemble
Cast

Tom Arnold
Bill Williams

Eric Gores
Aaron Roman

Linda Hamilton
Susan Mandeville

Joe Mantegna
Davis Roman

Henry Winkler
Johnny Bernstein

Richard Edson
Guy Prince

Shannon Elizabeth
Shelby Roman

Brenda Strong
Bonnie Roman

Arielle Kebbel
Arielle

Shaquille O'Neal
Shaq

Bill Goldberg
Bill Goldberg

Pat O'Brien
Pat O'Brien
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of The Kid & I yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about The Kid & I
No discussions about The Kid & I yet. Start the first one.