
13m2015
I Hate Myselfie
“My High School Musical”
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Hate Myselfie
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Hate Myselfie in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
A look to Shane Dawson's new book "I Hate Myselfie" and tells the story of what he's life was like before YouTube, and in high school.
- Director
- Michael J. Gallagher
- Writers
- Shane Dawson
- Language
- English
- Release date
- 2 March 2015
Ensemble
Cast

Shane Dawson
Shane Dawson

Gigi Lazzarato
Tara

Risa Dorken
Patti Stevens

Ryan Radis

Drew Monson

Patrick Breen
Kissing Teacher
Analizett Rodriguez
Kissing Student
Aaron Weissman
Coach

Girvan 'Swirv' Bramble
Football Player
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Hate Myselfie yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Hate Myselfie
No discussions about I Hate Myselfie yet. Start the first one.