
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Am Gitmo
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited time$ Buy
Pay once, keep itAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
A Muslim schoolteacher is taken to a CIA black site and then Guantanamo Bay Cuba, where he is interrogated and tortured, despite professing his innocence.
- Director
- Philippe Diaz
- Writers
- Philippe Diaz
- Language
- English
- Release date
- 26 March 2025
- Budget
- $1,700,000
Ensemble
Cast

Sammy Sheik
Gamel Sadek

Sean O'Bryan
General Geoffrey Miller

Manu Intiraymi
Hearing Officer 1

Eric Pierpoint
John Anderson
Paul Kampf
Bob Levin

Hamzah Saman
Sami El-Bakhir

Kent Harper
CIA agent Harris
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Am Gitmo yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Am Gitmo
No discussions about I Am Gitmo yet. Start the first one.





