

1h 30m1999
I Didn't Do It!
C'est pas ma faute !
AdventureComedyFamily
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Didn't Do It!
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Eleven-year-old Martin is a basically good boy. Unfortunately each time he decides to give a hand things end in disaster. This summer, he has been invited to spend a vacation at the Hotel Nautilus by his friend Vincent's parents. This is a great place for kids with its cabin hidden among the branches of a tree they call the "baobab". But this year a holiday camp is being built nearby...
- Director
- Jacques Monnet
- Writers
- Laurent Molinaro, Thierry Lhermitte, Jean-Patrick Benes
- Language
- French
- Country
- France
- Release date
- 19 May 1999
Ensemble
Cast

Thierry Lhermitte
Monsieur Michaud
Gautier Kusnierek
Martin Raynaud

Arielle Dombasle
Vanessa Goudard

Jacques Perrin
Etienne

Martin Lamotte
Georges

Gabrielle Forest
Madame Michaud

Patrick Guillemin
Monsieur Rossi
Giulia Demont
Mylène
Eugénie Gendron
Charlotte
Jeanne Frigière
Morgane
Teddy Beaudoin
Greg
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Didn't Do It! yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Didn't Do It!
No discussions about I Didn't Do It! yet. Start the first one.