
Streaming guide
Where to watch I terribili sette
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I terribili sette in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Some kids find by chance an infant in swaddling clothes left in a meadow. Initially, after having led in their lair, they think of selling it to a caravan of gypsies.
- Director
- Raffaello Matarazzo
- Writers
- Giovanni Grimaldi, Guglielmo Santangelo, Raffaello Matarazzo
- Language
- Italian
- Country
- Italy
- Release date
- 4 July 1963
Ensemble
Cast

Umberto D'Orsi
Maresciallo Toniolo

Riccardo Garrone
Un giornalista

Giacomo Furia
Un appaltatore

Pino Ferrara
Il sacrestano

Toni Ucci
Romolo

Roberto Chevalier
Fantomas
Antonio Piretti
Pastaelenticchie
Stefano Tamborra
Cervellone
Stefano Conti
Pecos Bill

Loris Loddi
Bibero

Massimo Giuliani
Davy Crockett
Claudio Maccari
Gambalesta
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I terribili sette yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I terribili sette
No discussions about I terribili sette yet. Start the first one.