

Streaming guide
Where to watch Carol I
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
The last days of the first Romanian king, Carol I of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen, and the tough decisions he had to make in the summer of 1914 in order to please both Romanian Parliament and his relatives from the German Empire.
- Director
- Sergiu Nicolaescu
- Writers
- Sergiu Nicolaescu, Emil Slotea
- Language
- Romanian, Moldavian, Moldovan
- Country
- Romania
- Release date
- 8 May 2009
Ensemble
Cast

Sergiu Nicolaescu
Carol I al României

Marina Procopie
Elisabeta

Răzvan Vasilescu
Ion I.C. Brătianu

Geo Dobre
Ferdinand
Andreea Macelaru
Maria

Cristian Motiu
Narrator
Mihai Niculescu
Alexandru Marghiloman
Ion Lupu
Louis Basset

Claudiu Istodor
Take Ionescu
Petre Moraru
Iancu Lahovary

Ștefan Velniciuc
Ottokar Czernin

Ion Roxin
Theodor Rosetti
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Carol I yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Carol I
No discussions about Carol I yet. Start the first one.