

Streaming guide
Where to watch I am William
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
William's father is dead and his mother is mentally ill, so he lives with his uncle Nils. Nils is on early retirement, making money by buying things cheap and selling them high. He has also accumulated a large debt and city's gangsters are on him, demanding that he pays it full. William sets out to pay off the debt of his uncle - and perhaps his courage might impress Viola too, a girl from his class.
- Director
- Jonas Elmer
- Writers
- Kim Fupz Aakeson
- Language
- Danish
- Country
- Denmark
- Release date
- 21 December 2017
Ensemble
Cast
Alexander Magnússon
William

Rasmus Bjerg
Uncle Nils
Stinne Henriksen
Mother

Jakob Agermose Pedersen
Bertil Brystkasse
Peter Kroll
Svend
Gregers Federspiel
Martin
Ferdinand Bach
Miller
Julius Green Volder
Arnold
Amina Arrakha
Viola

Dorte Højsted
Lise

Niels-Martin Eriksen

Frank Hvam
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I am William yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I am William
No discussions about I am William yet. Start the first one.