VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I REC U poster

1h 56m2015

I REC U

AdventureComedyFantasyHorrorScience Fiction

7.0/10

TMDB rating · 22 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I REC U

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I REC U in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

19 years old Neve sees women out of focus - but he can see them properly when they are recorded on magnetic tape or film. This is why he wears a special pair of camera-glasses which, recording every single moment of his life, allow him to see everything correctly. His life actually becoming one of the movies he has been watching since he was a child. Until the day he meets the one and only woman he can see at naked eye.

Director
Federico Sfascia
Writers
Federico Sfascia
Language
Italian
Country
Italy
Release date
24 September 2015

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I REC U yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I REC U

Start a discussion

No discussions about I REC U yet. Start the first one.