

R1h 32m2003
Dot the I
“Danger is in the details.”
ComedyDramaRomanceThriller
Streaming guide
Where to watch Dot the I
Free with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
A fiery Spanish woman is about to marry a kind British man when she meets a Brazilian actor who ignites in her a flame of lust she can't ignore.
- Director
- Matthew Parkhill
- Writers
- Matthew Parkhill
- Language
- English
- Country
- Spain, United Kingdom, United States of America
- Release date
- 31 October 2003
- Box office
- $307,486
Ensemble
Cast

Gael García Bernal
Kit Winter

Natalia Verbeke
Carmen Collazo

James D'Arcy
Barnaby F. Caspian

Tom Hardy
Tom

Charlie Cox
Theo
Yves Aubert
Maitre D'
Myfanwy Waring
Carmen's friend

Michael Webber
Landlord

Jonathan Kydd
Burger Bar manager

Michael Elwyn
Hotel manager
Len Collin
Hotel security
John Pearson
Kit's father
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Dot the I yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about Dot the I
No discussions about Dot the I yet. Start the first one.





