

PG-131h 38m2017
Before I Fall
“What if today was the only day of the rest of your life?”
DramaFantasy
Streaming guide
Where to watch Before I Fall
Free
No payment or subscriptionSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Samantha Kingston has everything. Then, everything changes. After one fateful night, she wakes up with no future at all. Trapped into reliving the same day over and over, she begins to question just how perfect her life really was.
- Director
- Ry Russo-Young
- Writers
- Lauren Oliver, Maria Maggenti
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 2 March 2017
- Budget
- $5,000,000
- Box office
- $16,373,843
Ensemble
Cast

Zoey Deutch
Samantha Kingston

Halston Sage
Lindsay Edgecombe

Elena Kampouris
Juliet Sykes

Jennifer Beals
Mrs. Kingston

Logan Miller
Kent McFuller

Cynthy Wu
Ally Harris

Erica Tremblay
Izzy Kingston

Medalion Rahimi
Elody

Diego Boneta
Mr. Daimler

Kian Lawley
Rob Cokran

Nicholas Lea
Dan Kingston

Liv Hewson
Anna Cartullo
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Before I Fall yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Before I Fall
No discussions about Before I Fall yet. Start the first one.










