VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Die Alone poster

NR1h 42m2013

I Die Alone

War

6.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Watch trailer Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Die Alone

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Official video vault

Trailers & videos

Story

Synopsis

American pacifist Private Finch (Carl Schreiber) finds himself pressured by his superiors to kill a P.O.W. captured from battle. As a direct result of his apprehensions, a fatal confrontation explodes amongst his platoon, and Finch becomes stranded behind enemy lines armed with nothing but limited ammunition and an uncertain sense of direction. Making his way through foreign soil, he encounters a mysterious mailman (Marc Litman) anxious to throw himself into battle. But on their exhausting quest to find a radio and signal for help, it becomes clear that Finch's new friend harbors a few dark secrets that could prove more threatening than the next ambush.

Director
Michael Fredianelli
Writers
Michael Fredianelli
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
18 March 2013
Budget
$18

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Die Alone yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Die Alone

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Die Alone yet. Start the first one.