VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide

40m1967

Homeo

Documentary

4.7/10

TMDB rating · 7 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Homeo

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Homeo in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Homeo is a mental construction made from visual reality, just as music is made from auditive reality. I put in this film no personal intentions. All my intentions are personal. I’ve made this film thinking of what the audience would have liked to see, not something specific that I wanted to say: what the film depicts is above all reality, not fiction. Homeo is, for me, the search for an autonomous cinematographic language, which doesn't owe anything to traditional narrative, or maybe everything. Cinema is, above all, part of a way of life which will become more and more self-assured in the years and century to come. We are part of this change, and that’s why I tried in Homeo to establish a series of perpetual changes, in constant evolution or regress, which tries, above all, to focus on things.

Director
Étienne O'Leary
Language
English
Country
Switzerland, France, United Kingdom
Release date
15 November 1967

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Homeo yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Homeo

Start a discussion

No discussions about Homeo yet. Start the first one.